When you give to United Way,
help provide solutions to the most critical human care needs. Your gift
supports results-driven programs. Programs that give hope to kids,
families, seniors, people with disabilities and individuals fighting
Whether you give through your workplace, online or by mail, your gift
to United Way changes lives and improves our community's overall quality
of life. You become part of something bigger than any one person or
charity, accomplishing more than you ever could alone. Visit our website
regularly to see the impact of your gift to United Way. You are an Everyday Hero!
The Volunteer Bureau can link you to the following opportunities with a
variety of agencies. Call the Volunteer Bureau at (574) 223-8929.
- Individual Projects are great for teens,
adults or retirees.
- Group Projects available for civic, church,
work or a group of friends wanting to donate time.
- Volunteer Fairs bring a variety of agencies
and information into the workplace to discuss various opportunities
It is important for people to understand, first hand, where their hard
earned money goes. The following resources are available through United
Way. Call us at (574) 223-8929.
- Agency Tours allow employees to see how
agencies use their contributions.
- Agency Displays educate employees about
services by an agency.
- Agency Speakers come to your office and
share stories about their agency.
- Success Stories highlighting how real people
are affected by services received from United Way agencies.
- Print Materials: Call United Way to request
materials at (574) 223-8929.
is a list of United Way agencies in the Fulton County Area:
- American Red Cross
- Boy Scouts of America
- Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Council on Aging
- Friends of Akron Library
- Girl Scouts Northern IN/MI
- Helping Hands
- Literacy Coalition
- Manitou Center
- Mental Health Association
- Partners in Education
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program
- Salvation Army
- United Ministries Outreach